WORKING AT SAVORY
Savory is a full-service, boutique hospitality firm on a mission to elevate the corporate dining experience, making it fresher and more reliable with a focus on quality food experiences and hospitality excellence. Our four core services (corporate catering, events, amenities, and Simply Savory, our grab-and-go offering) mean that we are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional hospitality to our client partners.
At Savory, our people are at the heart of everything we do. We’re a tight-knit team of passionate, innovative culinarians who strive to live our values every day: authenticity, curiosity, collaboration, solutions, and community.
We’re passionate about sustainable solutions: in how our food is sourced and served as well as creating sustainable careers in hospitality for our people. In addition to our benefits package which is available to all full-time team members, we are a growth-focused organization and take every opportunity to champion our team and help them grow with us into roles greater than they could have imagined.
At Savory, we pride ourselves on being a values-based organization:
· Curiosity: Our curiosity is always driving us to ask questions, learn more, and get better. We’re agile for ourselves and our client partners.
· Authenticity: We believe in a true commitment to respect, diversity, and integrity. Our team is unapologetically themselves and brings their diverse life experiences to our work every day.
· Collaboration: Teamwork is our foundation! We’re independently driven, each of us experts in our field, and when we come together, are able to rely on each other to create something exceptional.
· Solutions: We always operate from a solutions-oriented mindset. There is nothing too big or too small for us to solve, and we apply our learnings to ensure successful measures are in place for the future.
· Community: We believe in community first and cultivating a culture of gratitude. We celebrate and support each other in all our endeavors, both in and outside of our shared Savory goals.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Use the link below to check out our available positions.
Not sure which position is right for you but still interested in joining the Savory team? Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
401(K) MATCHING PROGRAM
COMPANY SPONSORED MEDICAL PLANS
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At our core, these ideals continue to support our commitment to foster, cultivate, and preserve a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our workforce is the most valuable asset we have, and because of this, we strive to have our human capital as a reflection of our geography and society.
The individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture but our reputation and achievement. At Savory, we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in everything we do, while continuing to be innovative in ways we can further our initiative.